UDJ Banner

UDJ Banner

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

To my dearest baby,

First of all, I want you to know that Mommy loves you very much.
I may not be sure how to show it or how to make you feel it, but I love
you deeply because you are my life and I know that you know that
because you are keeping me strong. God has given you to me to be
my strength and inspiration.

Baby, I also want to tell you that I am very sorry. If I could have
chosen a better circumstance for you to be brought into this world,
I would. But I couldn’t, kaya I’m sorry that you will have to grow
up in an imperfect world. Mommy did not have an ideal childhood,
and I wanted sana to spare you from the complications of being born
into a broken home. But Daddy and I are both not ready, kaya hindi
namin maibibigay sa’yo ‘yung complete family that you deserve. Pero,
Baby, we love you very much at kahit hindi buo ang family natin, our
love for you will keep you whole. I promise you that.

As much as natatakot ako that I will not be a perfect mommy, I am
excited to have you na, Baby. I want to cuddle you and kiss you and
witness all your firsts. We will sing together and laugh together and
have sobrang madaming-madaming fun.

I promise you that, as best as I can, I will protect you from harm.
I may not be able to prevent other people and things from hurting
you but I will always be here to cry with you and to comfort you.
I will take care of you the best way I can because I love you very much, Baby.

You came into my life as a blessing from God, and I will forever be
thankful to Him for that. You are the reason why I am happy because
God gave you to me as a promise that everything will be okay. And,
I assure you, all will be okay, Baby. Just be strong and I will also be
strong for you.

Mommy loves you very much.

— MOMMY

No comments: